Blackbeards next week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spent a week on Blackbeard's last year and it was amazing! The Crew was awesome as was the food. Diving was top notch, tons of wrecks, sharks and lots of other life! The bunks can be a little small and you are living in close quarters with lots of people so hygiene is important. Try to shower daily and use antibacterial soaps, the showers are small as they are on most boats, but well worth the effort. Any dive boat in a hot and humid climate requires an awareness that little nasties may be present and minor precautions need to be taken. Blackbeard's rocks!

Hello all fellow divers!
Great to see everyone excited for some super diving and adventures onboard!
There are great trip reports frequently posted on different SB threads. Our facebook group also has trip reports, pictures,and discussions. Just another place to connect with other Blackbeard's travelers. Join our group here:
Login | Facebook

I am going August 15-22. I have 186 days from today!! This will be my first time--can't wait!!

for my 40th B-day celebration... will be my first scuba-trip outside of the Great Lakes area...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom