Qualifications to participate in this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just re-read the Overhead Protocol report. These photos are priceless.

Fabulous..... second one reminds me of this photo taken the day after Liam had finished putting us through the wringer on T1"

24360_322282786804_716966804_3947511_4121294_n.jpg

I don't think either of us really wanted to go diving that day....

Crucial lessons on what not to do. Vital.

Must say, though, he does get out to some pretty good dive spots.
Yes, I seem to remember hearing through the grapevine he's been to Truk and the Phillipines and is going to do the Hermes. Just like a thousand other people before...
shame he doesn't remember them...
:D
Which is why I go out there to the remote tropics so often to refresh the memory, whether on trimix or deep air. . .
--Just like "a thousand other people before. . ." who were able to pursue their interest, passion or hobby, and all having the means to successfully do so:wink: .

Last edited:
Thanks to John and all others involved with getting this started. I had all but given up on SB due to all the ignorant postings of the cyberdivers.

I think this needs to be closed, without Joe Q Diver able to read what is posted back here. There are enough portions of this board where non-tech divers can access tech postings.

Looking forward to some good discussions.

Thanks to John and all others involved with getting this started. I had all but given up on SB due to all the ignorant postings of the cyberdivers.

I think this needs to be closed, without Joe Q Diver able to read what is posted back here. There are enough portions of this board where non-tech divers can access tech postings.

Looking forward to some good discussions.

I agree. I've basically stuck to the DIR and Ontario forums, and rarely have anything to say in them. From what I've seen here so far, it looks like there will be some good discussions.

Is it possible to add this guy?

Steve Blanchard

He is always reading over my shoulder. :D

Added. :)

Sorry for the delay in responding. Been dealing with other issues and missed this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom