Valentines Day Dive 2-14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles

Contributor
Reaction score
So far away from the water that it is SAD!!!
I am planning on diving At Shaws Cove in Laguna on Saturday the 14th. I dont have a confirmed buddy yet. So if anyone is interested let me know. Maybe we can get a mini group going.

If this is a bad day for most people maybe we can go on the 15th instead. Either way I would love to dive this weekend. Last weekend I stayed dry so this weekend I definately want to get wet.

Ana

Well, I, just certified in dec for ow and less than 10 dives under my belt, would like to join you for this weekend diving if you do not mind. =)

wrinkles:
I am planning on diving At Shaws Cove in Laguna on Saturday the 14th. I dont have a confirmed buddy yet. So if anyone is interested let me know. Maybe we can get a mini group going....Ana
I am game. What time? Shaws Cove, Seal Rock (cresent cove), Montage Resort (Treasure Island) or anyplace else works for me.

I would be in for an early dive, how about a different spot? Diving at shaws is like going to disneyland, it is fun and all but always crowded. There are a million spots to dive in laguna. What time you thinking of going?

LowTide:
I would be in for an early dive, how about a different spot? Diving at shaws is like going to disneyland, it is fun and all but always crowded. There are a million spots to dive in laguna. What time you thinking of going?

I need to be back in MDR by noon - so I need to make it a couple of early ones. I've haven't done a proper beach dive for ages. Lets get it on. Tell me when and where - I am there.

K

Mo2vation:
I need to be back in MDR by noon - so I need to make it a couple of early ones. I've haven't done a proper beach dive for ages. Lets get it on. Tell me when and where - I am there.

K

all right, how about north crescent/seal rock at 8am? does that work for others? i will only have time for one dive most likely.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom