• None of your darned business

Votes: 41 10.9%
  • Guess, you might just make my day

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Shhh...Big Brother is watching!

Votes: 43 11.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i do not make it a point of publicizing but i am a member of several gun sites. don't ever want to use them on another person but do want to be able to if required to defend.

I am "dismissing" nothing. The rules are that to move something from the realm of belief to accepted fact you need two contemporary references. With respect to Jesus there are none, zip, nada. I need go no further, ball is in your court. Time to put up or admit defeat.

I missed the need for 2 contemporary references in the TOS:D!

I am going to take a breather. If I am going to play by your rules, I need to do a bit more research. You last post look like greek to me (pun intended). Until then dive safe!

Dive safe ... but don't waste your time, there are no references. Better to spend your time in the water than tilting at windmills.

So; we went from "are you armed" to "Do you believe in Jesus". Maybe time for a mod to split this off and let the agnostics, atheists, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc, continue their debate.

I am armed, with a 1911 Colt, a Winchester model 12, Marlin 39-A, Model 70 Winchester .308, and a nice Ruger 22 pistol. Growing up in Pennsylvania where the start of Deer season was a legal school holiday, many of these weapons, minus the Colt .45, were birthday or Christmas gifts.

In any case, back to "Do you believe in Jesus."

thanx, mdb. i apologize for any part i have had in this thread drift. i used to carry a bunch of calibers but in the past four years have restricted my carry guns and my wife's and daughters' to .40 s&w. makes it much easier to stock ammo and reload. now rifles are an entirely different story!:D

Actually I have a permit and shoot weekly at the gun club. I live in Texas, what do you expect? I really don't feel the need to carry under normal circumstances, but I like to have the option when going in the back country. I like a 9mm due to low cost of ammo and can control it a bit better than the larger calibers.

And Thal, you are safe, I have not shot any atheist.......yet:D

So; we went from "are you armed" to "Do you believe in Jesus". Maybe time for a mod to split this off and let the agnostics, atheists, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc, continue their debate.

I am armed, with a 1911 Colt, a Winchester model 12, Marlin 39-A, Model 70 Winchester .308, and a nice Ruger 22 pistol. Growing up in Pennsylvania where the start of Deer season was a legal school holiday, many of these weapons, minus the Colt .45, were birthday or Christmas gifts.

In any case, back to "Do you believe in Jesus."

Jesus, thanks for getting us back to "are you armed !!"... :popcorn:

No guns. No interest in guns. No need for guns.

Well time for you to exit this thread. You can start your own no need for guns thread.
It might be interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom