Haigh Quarry Opening Day (April 3rd)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no dive flag is needed. For the most part, there is no boats in the water and no fishing allowed.

Was a good day diving, today. Computer recorded 41 on shallow side, 39 on deep side. The surface temp would have been nicer if it had stayed the same as yesterday, but could have been worse too. Nice to be back, reconnecting with some good dive buddies.

I had a great day of diving. Thanks Reallydg, SantefeJoe, and Jeager45 for somw fun stuff. It was also nice to meet Dean Nolan and see so many divers out at the quarry given the rain and the water temps.

Can't wait until next time.

I was especially happy with my dive on the shallow end. The water there was as clear as I ever seen it. The Northern and Muskies were also out in full force. By the end of my third dive, the weather was actually quite nice, which made packing up more pleasant. It was great to be back in the water and see so many people there despite the weather.

Geez, it seems forever and a day since I've logged on. After getting out to Haigh only one weekend last year, a summer hiatus from grad school will hopefully find me diving more this year...now where the heck is all the gear :hm:

Likewise, great to see everyone again! Awesome visibility--cool to see the entirity of features I had only previously seen in bits and pieces. A might chilly--maybe we can bump the thermostat up a bit? :D

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom