Haigh Quarry Opening Day (April 3rd)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, in two weeks that subtle-colored dry suit is going to be put to good use!!!:bounce4:

Hey, in two weeks that subtle-colored dry suit is going to be put to good use!!!:bounce4:

But in 5 days your rainbow wetsuit is going to get good use also. Have the best time ever and I want to see pics.

Hi Jason!!! :wavey: While I am extremely jealous that you are going to Bonaire in a few days, I am still happy we can dive before you leave.

As much as I would like to be there for opening day, Florida sounded warmer to me.

I will be coming home that Saturday.

Jim

Jim, I completely agree with you. 3/28 to 4/7. Planning 6 dives, should get in 4. :balloons:

We are getting closer to opening day. I am excited.

It looks like I will be at the quarry between 9 and 10am on Saturday. Cant wait to see everybody and get some good dives in.

The website says it's a balmy 40 degrees. (43 down at the bottom of deep hole. Maybe we should dive there! It's warmer! :D)

The website says it's a balmy 40 degrees. (43 down at the bottom of deep hole. Maybe we should dive there! It's warmer! :D)

I think the gauge was broken. You can go there. I will watch. From the shore.

A quick question for those who have been diving in Haigh before, do you guys use dive flags? I have been diving in Gilboa and we didn't use one there. I have one but I am not going to bring it if I don't need to. Let me know thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom