Nurse Shark Saved

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For all those who would desire an outstanding dive outing off the Palm Beaches & Jupiter check out chartering Scuba Work's Shark Tales 44' sportfish featuring an airconditioned main salon, flybridge, onboard air compressor, running hot fresh water along with a tasty grilled lunch. The drops are on seldomly dived prestine reefs. The cost is essentially only $20 more per head as compared to the typical 3 tank cattle boat trips.

Scuba Works - Jupiter Florida Scuba Diving and Dive Shop - Daily Dive Trips -

Vahalla -- I normally am in aggreement with your post. I will however say it is tacky to throw such a hard pitch plug into a thread about the heroic actions of a competing outfits divemaster's thread. Kudos to Scubaworks and their classy post as of recent. No sarcaism... sincerity.

What a great thing to do. Thank you for saving that shark. Just saw the clip on CNN. Hopefully the shark will recover fully. And seeing it really lifted my spirits after a long week of work.

Great job!

Vahalla -- I normally am in aggreement with your post. I will however say it is tacky to throw such a hard pitch plug into a thread about the heroic actions of a competing outfits divemaster's thread. Kudos to Scubaworks and their classy post as of recent. No sarcaism... sincerity.

:confused: Scubaworks' Shark Tales is the boat and op being pitched by Valhalla.

Hey Scott.... thanks for the plug. You have expirenced Shark Tales first hand. Lets go do some tech stuff once you finish your training. John

You got it, although I am still required to ride the short bus to my training sessions. Hopefully by late spring I will be ready to join you guys....:shortbus:

:confused: Scubaworks' Shark Tales is the boat and op being pitched by Valhalla.

Just re-read all that.. I got throughly confused reading multithreads on high test. I thought "Chip" was Chris from JDC. I apologize for previous post. ---

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom