RIP; Bill Klein, Father and Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So sorry for your loss. Always remember the good times spent above and below the water....

Joyce,

My thoughts are with you and your family :hugs:

Joyce, my deepest sympathies to you and your family. The hard times that are coming will be somewhat easier if you are able to focus on the good times you had. Some days nothing will make the bad ones better and that is ok. The tears that will be there are part of the process and not to be denied. Hang in and stay close to those who are close to you.

Diving .. What a wonderful thing to have shared with your father , a lot of good memories there I bet.
I echo Pete's observation .. you are one of the most helpful, friendly, caring, person that I have ever met ... :hugs:

I'm so sorry Joyce!!! It sounds like he has left you with lots of good memories!!

Heartfelt sympathies to you and your family, Joyce.
May fond memories lighten your sorrow. Bill leaves behind a great legacy, his awesome daughter. Hugs to you and Nora.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Joyce, I'm sorry to read about your father's death, and you have my condolences for you and your family. I'm happy to see the picture of the two you diving together and hope you have many more memories of him to treasure.

Best Wishes,

Tim

Oh Joyce, I'm so sorry to hear of your father passing. It sounds like you had a great time with him, and that you learned a lot from him. I'm sure I speak for many of us and that we would take some of the grief if it would lessen your pain.

Hang in Joyce. I'd give you a big bear hug were I there.

Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom