RIP; Bill Klein, Father and Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought of your father today as I read his 1950's Explorer's Hand Book. It was fun to catch a glimpse of what Scouting was all about back then.

Kewl, eh? I also sent you a note about some ribbons/awards we found yesterday. I can bring them to Venice in a couple of weeks.

I will be there. FWIW, one of the traveling BSA Museums has an interest in one Hand Book as they don't seem to have it. With your permission, I would like to give it to them. They actually want two of them, but I really am enjoying the Explorer's Hand Book. It's very rare and in excellent condition.

My condolences to you and your family, Joyce. Although I met you only briefly in Boynton a while back, assuming the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, he must have been quite the delight. :)

I will be there. FWIW, one of the traveling BSA Museums has an interest in one Hand Book as they don't seem to have it. With your permission, I would like to give it to them. They actually want two of them, but I really am enjoying the Explorer's Hand Book. It's very rare and in excellent condition.

Pete,
Go for it! My Dad would be tickled to know that his old handbook is now a museum piece. Thanks! :)

Sorry to hear about your dad. As time goes on the pain will lessen and the good memories will take their place... Enjoy a great day today.

Well, today marked the one year anniversary of losing Dad. I'd like to think he would be proud, knowing that his encouraging me to get certified to dive (as his buddy) back in the day, has lead me to my new career, working with Dive Gear Express.

Well, today marked the one year anniversary of losing Dad. I'd like to think he would be proud, knowing that his encouraging me to get certified to dive (as his buddy) back in the day, has lead me to my new career, working with Dive Gear Express.

Peace. Dive Buds are forever......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom