Hello from a French Video Experienced Traveler !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manta-Passion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Woah, a very long title for such a simple guy !!

OK, I'm french, been diving for more than 12 years ; Padi REscue / CMAS 3.

I've just had my 1000th dive on the Shinkoku Maru (68mn on this amazing wreck) in Chuuk, Micronesia.

I've started making videos in 2004, and I have made around 16 or 18 movies so far. I thought 2 years ago that my dvds were quite useless on my shelves, once all my friends have seen them ; So I made my website dedicated to underwater videos. I began HD in 2008.

It's french/english (although there is less comments in the english part).

You will find - up to now - 61 video seqences (almost 4h30).

There are images in SD (Standart Definition) from Egypt, Sudan, Djibouti, Galapagos, Maldives, Chuuk, Papua New Guinea, France.
And in HD from Coco, Alaska, Indonesia (Alor, Komodo, Lembeh, Manado), Socorro, Polynesia, etc.

I'm a huge fan of Mantas, but I like colors, muck dives, sharks, puffer, squids, mantis shrimp....well just about everything about diving.

So I say Hi to everyone, and Enjoy Manta-Passion.com !!

Cheers :D

MP

Hi there!

I just watched one of your videos - how beautiful. Look forward to many more. I always enjoy running into french divers when I'm floating around SE Asia :).

Welcome to scubaboard and thanks so much for sharing your journey!

I always enjoy running into french divers when I'm floating around SE Asia :).

Welcome to scubaboard and thanks so much for sharing your journey!

Thanks a lot !! I'm going to Raja Ampat at the end of the year. I loove Indonesia, It's not too far away, not too expensive and it's gorgeous!!!

And thanks for the warm welcome :D!

Best

MP

Thanks a lot !! I'm going to Raja Ampat at the end of the year. I loove Indonesia, It's not too far away, not too expensive and it's gorgeous!!!

And thanks for the warm welcome :D!

Best

MP

Ahh, I've heard Raja Ampat is fantastic -- enjoy :)!!!

Back
Top Bottom