Coco Island - HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manta-Passion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi everyone

I've just registered on Scubaboard - made a quick intro of myself on the forum "greetings " part.

I've created my website one year ago, to show images brought back from a lot of places since 2004. It's usually a 50mn movie, divided in 3 to 4mn sequences.

There is already 61sequences on the site, almost 4h30 of videos. I started HD in 2008. I shoot Socorro, Alaska, Coco, Indonesia (Alor, Komodo, Lembeh, Manado) in HD. I broke my housing in Micronesia this year :depressed:, so no images...

The previous films were made in SD (Sudan, Maldives, Galapagos, PNG, etc).

I've started putting my 2008 Coco Island Trip on line two weeks ago. The last sequence was called "Punta Maria", and it has to do with White Tip Sharks, just a couple of them...or maybe more...

I'm always open to critics, suggestions, etc.

Manta-passion.com is french/english, and requires flash (so not possible on ipad !:wink: )

Enjoy

MP

Hi

New sequence from my trip in Coco Island in HD

Have you ever have the desire to kiss a white tip?? Well, they don"t allow divers to get too close, usually a few meters... but not in Alcyone, a dive site discovered by Cousteau.

And there is a lot more to see at Alcyone, for instance a few hammerheads...

Enjoy :popcorn:

on Manta Passion.com /video/"Alcyone"

Enjoy

MP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom