"Affordable" place in St Croix ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aug- Sept you should be able to get a good off season rate just about anywhere.It starts getting STORMY here in sept so August is probably better. Still most hotels will have numerous vacancies, check with orbitz, as they usually have some good deals on accommodations.

I dove St Croix a couple of years ago. It's great diving! Plan shore dives at Cane Bay! We stayed at the Divi. It worked for us because we rented a car.

So how nice is Chenay Bay located on the island ? We want to dive North wall, and Cane bay. Is the hotel somewhat modern ? particularly interested in: fridge in room, AC, good beds, close walking distance to beach.

Chenay Bay is not close to Cane Bay. It's only a 20 minute drive away. However, the resort has it's own beach (not diveable) and also has AC in all rooms. I know some rooms have fridges, but I'm not sure if all of them do. I'd send them an email or call.

We've stayed at Jasmine Manor and really enjoyed our visit. It is a "dive-friendly" place, with a secure area to rinse and store wet gear if you are shore diving and located only a couple of blocks from the waterfront/pier in Frederiksted. No A/C, but comfortable and very reasonably priced.

Polly's at the Pier is only a few blocks away (easy walking distance) for breakfast/coffee and you are very close to the well-known Frederiksted pier, a world class dive.

Hey Vicky!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom