Aquahounds Found Camera Story due to air tonight on NBC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way cool. Is this going to be on NBC nightly news or one of their other programs?

The nightly news. I just saw the preview and it does look way cool. They haven't shown it as of now.

Is that NBC nightly news? It seems to be delayed for the west. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

Yes. It's NBC Nightly news.

The lead story is the new effort on the BP oil spill, followed by a report on helping vets deal with traumatic stress and now talking about the crisis in Haiti.

10 minutes in, Palin's new political ad is the focus.

Who wants to look at a bunch of skinny women's well-rounded butts? :mad:

Beats the hell out of watching Palin at the moment...

Viral video story coming up after the break.

"When we come back the strange story of a lost camera, the turtle that turned it on and what happened next..."

Looks like the full broadcast will be available on the website by tomorrow (based on the previous nights links).

<sigh>

Very cool story! :thumb:

But only mentioned "internet search" and not SB :(

But only mentioned "internet search" and not SB :(

Yea, I know. The guy who did all the work, NBC's Anthony Galloway, joined SB to read the thread and even took some screen shots of it for the broadcast. I guess it didn't make it past the editors. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom