1/2+200?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reel schmeel progressive penetration all the way baby

Tried that but they always run away, so I'll stick to using line.

... or just put really thin line on the reel you already have. Imagine how much #6 monofilament you could get on a standard 400-ft reel ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Good idea, LP shipped me some when I got my Zebco reel from them. Thanks!

Is it sad that I know a diver who refuses to use a reel during wreck penetration because it gets in the way, and gets fouled and stuff, and therefore practices his idea of progressive penetration? I wish these jokes were actually funny, but it's kinda sad when it's true.

Is it sad that I know a diver who refuses to use a reel during wreck penetration because it gets in the way, and gets fouled and stuff, and therefore practices his idea of progressive penetration? I wish these jokes were actually funny, but it's kinda sad when it's true.
That's how I avoid jamming it in Ginnie. :idk:

That's how I avoid jamming it in Ginnie. :idk:

I just pull off bits of cave decorations and leave them in a cookie trail behind me to find my way back. Easier than running a line.

I just pull off bits of cave decorations and leave them in a cookie trail behind me to find my way back. Easier than running a line.

Or you could just draw arrows into the clay along the way. :eyebrow:

No, you need to integrate your gas consumption across a fractal manifold in N-space, keeping the Reimann tensor invariant to CPT-violating symmetry breaking as you quantize space and time.

You're over thinking it. Just get an AI computer and exit when it beeps at you.

Or you could just draw arrows into the clay along the way. :eyebrow:

Hmm I might do this as well as it can be my redundant path out in case someone messes with my decorations. Great idea, thank you.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom