Atmos AI PC downloading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ranchonodinero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an Atmos AI metal button dive computer. Is there a trick to getting it to download to a PC? I've tried it on several different computers with 2 different OS, but still no luck.

I have an Atmos AI metal button dive computer. Is there a trick to getting it to download to a PC? I've tried it on several different computers with 2 different OS, but still no luck.

Problem solved! You must use the version 3 usb cable if you have the Atmos AI metal button dive computer.

Yep, same thing happed to me. My dad bought the new ATMOS AI (METAL BUTTONS) and tried to use my interface cord from the previous ATMOS AI (NO METAL BUTTONS) and the nterface would "time out" and not do the "HANDSHAKE". YOU MUST BUY THE NEW INTERFACE CABLE THAT HAS AN ADDITIONAL COMPUTER CHIP IN IT. You will notice that the ATMOS AI (WITH METAL BUTTONS) is suppose to AUTOMATICALLY interface with the computer once you hook up the NEW COMPUTER INTERFACE. THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL THAT COMES WITH THE ATMOS AI (METAL BUTTONS) IS WRONG, IT DOES NOT TELL YOU THIS. THEY DID NOT UPDATE THE MANUAL UNFORTUNATELY AND IT TOOK ME COUNTLESS HOURS TO FIGURE THIS OUT. Hope this saves someone else some major time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom