Timothy Borger - 10/16/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Condolence thread for Timothy Borger.

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with all who are involved-family members, dive buddy's and the Scubateers.

PD

Thank you all for your insight into this horrible event. My family appreciates real information as opposed to local news coverage as we try to work through this tragedy.

prayers for you and those effected by this. Hopefully you will find peace and closure:(

The water is so dark that rescue divers cannot see their hands when they put them in the water, he said. They must rely on feel rather than sight to locate Borger, Sprong said.

My condolences to the Borger family and friends. :(

Could someone address the dark water? Is that algae or silt or what?

My condolences to the Borger family and their friends as well as Mr. Borger's fellow divers on Saturday and crew of the dive boat. Our thoughts are with all of them.
Thank you to the sherriff's divers for their efforts so far. I hope they stay safe as they continue the recovery.

Did anyone on the board here know Tim? If you have contact with the family please keep us posted on date, time and place of services.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom