Daydreaming of Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Day dream, dream of it in my sleep, surf web for gear, read a LOT of SB, watch ebay for vintage gear- really want a set of double hose regs, read about it and watch youtube vids. Most of this while at work, except the sleep part that is.
I want so bad to move where I can go diving every day of the week and spend my weekends diving.
One day when the bills are paid and I can finally retire for the last time.

OP: I was wondering the same thing and now I know I'm not the only one.

Just out of curiousity, does anyone else sit in their office and think about diving? I was supposed to get AOW certified this weekend, but due to sucky weather, the dive was called off. So now, I'm sitting in my office, thinking about the great time I COULD have had diving, but didn't.

So, here I sit, supposed to be doing something constructive, but can only think about diving. Is this wrong? :mooner:

Wrong? How can it be wrong? This is what scubaboard was made for!

Once in a while I get a strong attack of UCI (UnCompression Illness) :D ... it is pretty severe right now ... hopefully that dry suit arrives soon ...

The only reason I am browsing thru scubaboard rather then learning about anemia in class is because I am daydreaming about diving......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom