Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of the many highlights of this was diving with Fred and Jeano! Woot! We made it almost to the Maple Leaf on the first dive and out to hill 400 on the second. Did both the Eye and the Lips Bypasses and my sidemount rig performed flawlessly. Jeano and Fred were wonderful guides/buddies and their skills are rock solid! I am looking to many more dives with them in the future.

AW SHUCKS.
I'm Blushing

Had a great time at the Oktoberfest Megadive! Good to be back at a ScubaBoard event after being away for a while and see some old dive buddies and meeting some new ones.

Thanks so much to Deepseawolf, Roxanne, and everyone else - all of you - that worked so hard to make this so much fun for all of us.

Dang Fred, they even let you still post here! :D

Dennis and I would like to say
:D What a great weekend!!!! :D
There was just a misunderstanding at the beginning,
but Thanks to Ginnie Springs for taking good care of us in the end.
Thanks to all for bringing items to share.
Thanks to all who cooked, assisted and helped organize.
Thanks to all the great musicians.
Thanks to all who dressed up, decorated and reveled in the Halloween spirit.
BUT most of all, THANKS to all the great friendships, new and old.

Mark your calandars for the for the weekend of​

April 1-3, 2011​
Spring 2011 Megadive

Don't miss it!!!
Keep your eyes open for us to post the thread at the beginning of February.​

Here are some pics. If I did this correctly, you should be able to click on the link and straight to the pictures.

There are just random pictures taken of the event. No rhyme or reason to them. Enjoy

Picasa Web Albums - Mark Smith

Heyy I recognize that car in the first pic ;-) Nice pics, look like we missed out on some fun (we were only there Friday)..will definitely be there the whole weekend next time!

FABULOUS weekend with FABULOUS folks, both new friends and reuniting with dear friends. Galaxy dive was a blast! As were the fireside shennanigans & tomfoolery.
Roxanne & Dennis are the bombdiggity!

Hope to see you all at the Megadive :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

One of the many highlights of this was diving with Fred and Jeano! Woot! We made it almost to the Maple Leaf on the first dive and out to hill 400 on the second. Did both the Eye and the Lips Bypasses and my sidemount rig performed flawlessly. Jeano and Fred were wonderful guides/buddies and their skills are rock solid! I am looking to many more dives with them in the future.

Awwww.... (blush)
Thanks NetDoc for diving with US !!!!! (smile)
I know I loved your harness etc.

I know Fred and I say Your Welcome !

Hey , we made a great three-some !!! (SMILE)

Anytime you wanna go rock slugging , let me/us know ...

Awesome dives , awesome times.

Thanks!
Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom