Pinnacle suits size questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lablabla

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,
new to this forum but not to diving.
I use a 2XL Pinnacle Spirit. loving it, great suit for the hot summer (and hot winter) days here in Israel.
But now i want to get myself a fullsuit, going pro and everything, i think it's a smart decision.
I saw at LeisurePro a pinnacle suit for great price
Pinnacle Cruiser 5 5mm Men's Jumpsuit for 110$

Suits here in Israel are expensive (the spirit cost me around 130$) and full suits go even more for the 'simple' ones.
first, what do u think of the Cruiser? the lowest water temp it will be used in is not lower than 19-20 Celsius.
second, regarding the size.
The spirit has only 2XL size. the Cruiser has 2XL-Short and 2XL.
What's the difference?
And if my 2XL Spirit fits me great, stick with the 2XL? acording to the size chart, i need 2XL-Short (I'm 181 cm)
Thanks.
Carmel

In my experience, Pinnacle runs pretty consistent in sizing unless you're talking about their regular suits vs. their Merino lined ones. I wear a full size larger Merino lined suit than their regular one.

If you like how the 2XL fits you, that's what I would order instead of mucking about with their size charts.

thanks, both of u.
I'll probably wait as a big 'post-military-service' trip is beginning on wednsday. not gonna carry my equipment to south america.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom