Rig pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

single tank rig-Transpac II with a Travel wing *awesome single setup btw. Apeks ATX50's with a US4 first stage, Sherwood Nav3 console with a Genesis Reactpro computer

Tanks-HP120's, use these for sidemount and backmount singles, have HP100's for doubles

Somehow I'm lacking pictures of my Nomad and my XTX50 reg sets for sidemount... Will fix that tomorrow. Hope this helps though

Edit: Check that, it's an ATX50 primary and TX50 octo, and those tanks now have mirrored valves on them for sidemount

DR Al BP-DR Travel wing-Oxycheq harness-SP Mk2 with R295 1st stage, DR octo-SP SPG all on a 80 Al tank..........

bp-w.jpg

Lerned on Him.

P1010302.JPG

Do you like my tiling job?

Very good.

DR AL BP, Basic Harness & Classic Wing, Zeagle Flathead VI regulators, HP100s......

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

(gotta get bigger rubber valve knobs)

redsearig.JPG

would like to see pics of peoples rigs bcd tank n regs thanks

Tried the following delightful rig this summer: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ge...126-freedom-plate-first-dive.html#post5447545.

Also tried it with the Steel 72 and Scubapro regs switched out for an HP 120 and Poseidon Odin reg (a drysuit dive). Again delighted with the rig.

For some dives (buddy dive, shallow-to-moderate depths, wetsuit/drysuit, and water not terribly cold), though, my preferred rig remains my old Scubapro Stab Jacket with an HP 80, Scubapro Reg and A.I.R. II.

Safe Diving,

Ronald

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom