Any one have the FIX S90 manual in pdf format?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChainDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have received the FIX S95 and it does not have a manual. Still in translation I am told.

Does anyone have the S90 version in pdf format they would be willing to share? PM me and I will send you my email.

Thanks.

Mike.

I think I have them, basic and advanced.

N

Thanks slowhand, I have the S95 camera manual. I am looking for the FIX S89 housing manual.

I sent a pm with my email to Nemrod, hopefully they are not too big and they can be emailed.

Mike.

Yeah, I realized later you wanted the housing manual. I could not find one, but in wandering around the net I discovered something. The RecSea S95 and FIX S95 housings are different housings - I had assumed they were the same, but under different labels.

The key difference is the FIX has a 52mm port thread, perfect for the UWL-04 mounted directly, while the RecSea requires a 52mm adapter. I would suspect that makes for less handling issues when changing lenses. The front dial knob is on the opposite side on the RecSea too.

I like my canon case, but I miss the rear dial control so I have been looking at the FIX.

Ohhh, my bad, I also misunderstood, there is no FIX manual, that is what I was told.

Sorry for that, I am not always as smart as I don't seem, duh.

James

I scanned in my "manual"--not much, just a couple of pages. Hope it helps. The biggest thing is being SURE that the lock is all the way turned--I ended up using fingernail polish and marked the "bump" on the wheel--

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

Let me know if these attachments don't work--I can resend to your email if necessary

Thanks Floridafish!!!

It is 1am and we just arrived at hotel Macaw in Guayaquil.

I hope to put the fix housing to good use over the next week.

Mike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom