Cozumel Trip Report 12/30/10 - 1/8/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess it's a secret... :(

Sorry, I PM'd the answer. JVC GZ-HM200 in Ikelite housing with Ikelite wide-angle lens and a pair of Pro V8 LED lights also from Ikelite. Post-production was all done on Mac using iMovie 2011.

- Cheers

Job well done on your video. I appreciate the dive so upclose in the waters I miss terribly!
I hope your wife and daughter will one day share in the beauty of the underwater world with you! You have a talent for capturing Cozumel's best....thanks so much for the time it took to edit your footage and share it here. Continued safe bubbles to you.:confined:

I guess it's a secret... :(

"Equipment: JVC GZ-HM200 HD Camcorder, Ikelite Video Housing, Ikelite Wide-Angle Lens, Pair of Ikelite Pro V8 LED Video Lights.

Editing Software: iMovie 2011"

From the tagline to the video.

:idk:

What fish are you referring to when you mention "Silver backs"? Perhaps you also have a photo? Thanks.
Thanks for catching that Deb, I meant glassy sweepers.

wow, this place, Cozumel Palace looks awesome. looks like diving is right onshore if you dont get enough on the boat. all inclusive too with booze, not bad.

awesome video, the hunting octopus was my favorite part but the entire video made me miss coz so much. It's been 5 years since my last dive there, feel like I should be in cozumel divers anonymous because I am now in withdrawl and need a coz fix.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom