Any Local Ice Diving Cert Opportunities?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

banessi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would really like to get my ice diving cert knocked out this winter and time is already starting to run out. I had an opportunity for the weekend of the 12th but can't because of a conflict. Anybody running a class on the weekend of the 19th or 26th somewhere in the VA, MD, PA area? I've got all the equipment and certifications needed.

If you find a class could you post it or message. Id like to get this certification also but havent found one yet this year.

Some people in my shop are going to Ontario on the the 18th-21st. It sounds amazing but I can't takes two days off work. The PM was about an equally amazing sounding trip but it is in Connecticut. Again, I would need to take 1-2 days off work and tick off my wife. I've emails most Maryland shops. Nothing from any of them. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Just got my 2-year ACUC PSD Ice cert! (can now get either NAUI or PADI ice just by paying for the card, they don't expire) Freaking incredible weekend! LGS worked us like rented mules for four days, many passed the course. EMT "K" did the whole course WET!!! Even took the extra five minutes. Way to go girl!!! :shocked:

Ice spidering has to be one of the slickest things I have ever done in diving... YouTube - Team Lifeguard Systems - Ice Rescue / Recovery Public Safety Diving

My kindest regards to the WVFA Ladies Aux. (I gained three pounds :D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom