SOMD Diving on Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MDWreckdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in diving for some meg teeth on Saturday morning. I was thinking Calvert Cliffs...

I am also open to other ideas:)

PM me if our interested.

I live in annapolis. I am itching to get wet. I didn't know anyone dives local. If you are doing it again soon pm me or i"ll keep an eye on this thread. Thanks George.

Hey George-
Yeah-Ill definitely keep you in the loop. I am hoping to go this cooming weekend. I'll giv eyou a shout if I end up going!

I would like to make the dive also

I do not know the area, just here looking for dive sites for a future trip. Where are Calvert Cliffs and what is the attraction?

Add me to the interested list. Where is this place? And, can I go too. pleeeeaaaaase?

Honestly, I am not sure about the vis because I have yet to dive there. I have done some local diving and the vis has never been more than a couple of feet, so you are probably correct. I don't want to mislead or make this sound a lot cooler than it is. Basically, it its just something to do until the water warms up. The last time I checked the water temp it was roughly 49-50 degrees.

Saturday I am planning to map out a spot on base with a buddy should the weather/ tide permit. Afterwards if anyone is interested we can plan to meet up at Calvert Cliffs, that or try for Sunday which ever works best for everyone's schedules. Just post up what works best for you and we can figure it out.

Side note-does anyone have any interest in going to Dutch Springs? I have not been and have been itching to go.

take care-

Last edited:
From what I have been told you can find Megalodon teeth there in the sand...again I am not holding my breath for anything spectacular

Back
Top Bottom