Member introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys I'm Damiano, Italian 29 years old,
Diver since 3 years ( I started Tek diving after 200 rec dives, so il almost 2,5 year)
Number of dives ( 1700, 150 with deco)
Agency : TDI
Level: user Adv Trimix DM
Instructor: Intro to Tek, Extended Range, Entry Level Trimix, Nitrox Gas Blender

I did all my training and all my dives in Dahab, between the Blue Hole Bottom and The Tomb, the new Cave spot in Gabr El Bint
I'm working for Diving Ocean Dahab from 3 years

Years tec diving: 12
No of deco dives: circa 150
Tec instructor? Nope
Trimix? Yes
Rebreathers? Only Draeger Dolphin. Looking to fix that soon
Caves? Sorry, caves don't do it for me

Other comments: Fell into Tech diving as a result of peer pressure, but realised I liked going deeper and staying there for a while longer. I still do some silly stuff on air now and again, when I can't get helium or can't get someone similarly qualified to dive with.

Years tec diving: 1
No of deco dives: 6
Tec instructor? No
Trimix? No
Rebreathers? Evolution+
Caves? Not trained but very interested in pursuing training.

Other comments: Just bought a rebreather and going through training at the end of April. Got an/dp to be able to go rebreather route. Very interested in cave training once I get a lot of experience on the breather. Being 19 I am one of the youngest on CCR but I am not your typical teenager.

Years tec diving: About 3
No of deco dives: maybe a dozen
Tec instructor? No
Trimix? Sort of... Helitrox
Rebreathers? Yes
Caves? Not yet. I'd like to, but there just aren't any around here to keep the skills up if I were to get cave trained anyway.

Other comments: I'm the DSO for the Artificial Reef Program for Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (not here in any sort of official capacity though). I'm attempting to get the team moving in a technical direction so we can survey more than the top 40 feet of the 60+ artificial reefs we have out in the gulf. OC first then on to CCR if all goes well.

Years tec diving: 4
No of deco dives: ~150
Tec instructor? No
Trimix? Yes
Rebreathers? Yes
Caves? Just finished Full Cave in March :D
Dave

Hi,

I'm new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. Here's my dive info:

Years tec diving: 14
No of staged deco dives: at least 300
Tec instructor? Advanced trimix, CCR normoxic trimix (PSAI, IANTD)
Rebreathers? Yes, Inspiration, KISS and soon Meg
Caves? Yes, DPV
Other comments: I am an avid wreck diver and part time caver. I DO have an ego but, it isn't easily threatened.
My other passion is good beer. Yes, I have been called a beer snob. I wear the distinction proudly ;-)

Regards,
Andy

Year: 39
Year Diving: 22 (MASTER SCUBA DIVERS PADI)
Years tec diving: 1
No of deco dives: ~18 (DSAT PADI TEK 50)
Tec instructor? No
Trimix? Not yet ( I will star on july 2011)
Rebreathers? No (I am mechanical engineer, and do not like to much failures point)
Caves? I hope so 2012 in Mexico

Other comments: I live in Venezuela but travel a lot to Panama, were my INTDinstructor leave now, and we are explorin side mount tecniques.

I want to explore the most important wreck os USA and arround the world

Hi everyone

Being new to the TEK forum, I would like to introduce myself :

Years tec diving: 5
No of deco dives: just over 50
Tec instructor? No
Trimix? Yes, successfully completed my Advanced Trimix (TDI) course in Dahab - Red Sea a few days ago.
Rebreathers? No
Caves? No, but I see it coming
Other comments : I am 55. I thought I was too old for this kind of activities until I joined this team :wink:. I usually dive in my home country - Greece and the challenge I have set to myself is to dive the Britannic (Titanic's sister ship) which lays at 120m. I dive hogarthian but I am also quite "stroke" (I dive in wetsuit and my twins have mesh and boots !)

Vassilis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom