Tdi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

craig chamberlain

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, i have a few questions about TDI.

1) with every TDI course when you pass, do u recieve a wall certificate.
2) on my wall cert and c card it says TDI middleeast and not TDI - does this mean that this is a seperate organisation?
3) If i was to do the next TDI course in a different part of the world would my c card have the same design eg same back and layout?
4) Why is there a seperate website for TDI middle east and not just part of the normal TDI website?
5) can you tell me where i can get the up to date versions of the tdi manyuals in england (i cant find anywhere)?

thanks 4 your time guys - as to why i am asking these questions - JUST CURIOUS

thank you very much.

I presume TDI is franchised like most dive agencies.

My TDI Normoxic Trimix was done in Egypt so I have a TDI Middle East cert.

I've taken IANTD courses in several different localities; Europe, Egypt & Asia. Each one has a separate office. Some with really sh*tty card printers.

Ask Doppler on this board.

I vaguely remember getting paper certificates for TDI/SDI courses, but I was more interested in the wallet cards.

Ask Doppler on this board.

I vaguely remember getting paper certificates for TDI/SDI courses, but I was more interested in the wallet cards.

The wall certiifcate is avaible for every C card, it is optional, if you want one mention it to your instructor he can get it for you.
For the manuels go to tdisdi.com and select a course and select find a instructor, then select in the United Kingdom and there are several instructors in England, any of them can get the manuels for you. don't know what the c cards from different areas look like. They would think they would be similiar.

Best Regards,

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom