Dive Rite Superwings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnBarleyCorn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I've got a bunch of my gear on ebay right now due to a fairly recent shoulder surgery and my decision to go straight recreational and drop the technical diving. The superwings are on there as well as a few other bits...
johnbarleycorne | eBay

Does your manifold have burst discs? Will you post internationally. (New Zealand)?

200 or 300 bar on the manifolds?

Well, no more pics as the office is now locked down for the storm. I left my gear at work so the auction will end before I can get back in probably...

Manifold, bands, & OMS backplate/harness sold. Superwings didn't get any bids...I figured they'd be a hot commodity here. I might still sell my transplate stainless steel backplate/harness setup and I might sell my OMS dual bladder wing too. OMS has a refurb program for $250 on it and they sell new for $650...so maybe it's worth getting it refurbed? It's in great condition, but looks faded. What to do...what to do....If anybody has interest, please let me know. Now that we got the power back on :wink:

So I relisted the superwings and I also listed my OMS 100 lb wing and my Dive Rite Transplate and stainless back plate.
omswing2.jpgIMG_0613.jpgIMG_0614.jpgIMG_0615.jpgIMG_0616.jpgomswing1.jpg

I've relisted the OMS wing as I got about 5 PMs about it after the auction ended. I lowered the price even further, so if you're serious about buying it, everyone has the chance. Remember that OMS has a refurbish service that comes with a new warranty for about $270 for this wing. So anytime in the future, you can pay the $270 and get what amounts to a brand new wing. They go for $530 new. Also, I do still have the Dive Rite Superwings. Everything else has been sold.

So they've both got bids now. Only at $90 for the Superwings and $100 for the OMS wing. Hell of a deal on both of them. And if someone does buy both, I will combine the shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom