Friday's (5/21) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Today's dive was a random drift dive at 70 feet. It resulted in a few patch reefs with a considerable amount of life on them.

Patch Reef
052104b.jpg

Chris & Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp
052104a.jpg

wow - these are awesome. Must say I haven't commented in some of your posts because I am so jealouse. Couldn't resist for this one. It's like an aquarium and everyone's invited.

It's so cool here, I dread to think how damn good the full resolution pic is - keep up the great work, thank goodness some like you keeps me sane on all those days I can't get in the water. :wink:

One little fishy, two little fishy, three little fishy.......a whole bunch of little fishies and an urchin! Very cool, Jim!

What kind of Camera is Chris using? Or is that a camera?

Gilligan is the King of Manual White Balance!

hahaha... awesome pic of the cleaner shrimp in action. did you guys bring any
coctail sauce?

Dee,
Chris does not have a camera. That is a small knife attached to her BCD.

friscuba,
That reef shot was w/o flash. It was using manual WB, F3.5, 1/80. All I did with that shot was: reduce it to 640 X 480, use "Auto Levels" and some sharpness adjustment in Photoshop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom