HOG D1 First Stage - Owner's Manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mheaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have followed the online discussions of a repair manual with great interest but my question is about the existence and availability of an "Owner's Manual" for my newly acquired D1 cold water regulators? Is there such thing and how do I obtain one (since my two regulators didn't come with one). I ordered two 2nd Stages and didn't receive any manuals with them either.

Last edited:
I have followed the online discussions of a repair manual with great interest but my question is about the existence and availability of an "Owner's Manual" for my newly acquired D1 cold water regulators? Is there such thing and how do I obtain one (since my two regulators didn't come with one). I ordered two 2nd Stages and didn't receive any manuals with them either.

I do have an owners manual. If you send me a PM with your email or your address I'll send it along.

That said.... what exactly are you interested in that isn't covered on my we site? Honestly curious. I hate wasting paper to print the manuals because they really don't say anything that couldn't be said in one paragraph.

never mind

Last edited:
Products' come and go, specs change etc, so you can't rely on a web page to always be there when needed. I'd also be intersted in seeing a PDF manual, even better would be a page on your website with all the manuals stored for easy download.

Reactions: EAN
I second the idea of putting manuals on the website for download. There is no wasted paper, and it is easy to keep an updated PDF manual available for anyone with internet access. I was hoping there would be a diagram of the first and second stages available in these manuals as well.

i'll third the idea of PDF manuals. i have a bunch of Hog (and an Edge BC) gear and none came with any "manual".

I can email them to you. They are pretty basic and the intended audience for HOG (tech) generally seemed not so interested. Send me your email.

best,

Chris

Chris what is the recommended service interval for the seats? Someone stated on another board that he was told (from someone in your camp) that it's every 10-20 dives. Sorry about all the " someone's".
Thanks.
Tony

10-20 dives!! Holy crud! Not at all, ever 2 years or 200 dives I would recommend you change the seats.

Back
Top Bottom