NEW Knighthawk AND LiteHawk Scubapro. need ladyhawk also...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krennpowersports

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
ok guys.. I bought a lot of gear from a local shop selling out. I bought a New size s knighthawk and i wear a medium. So I swapped the air-2 from mine to this and the new air2 to my vest (knighthawk also)... Im selling this new size S vest with my used (but just serviced) air2 for $399 plus shipping......

Now, I also bought a litehawk in size xs-s for the gf.... (it runs kinda large tho as it just fits her and im 6' 170lb and it fits me also.... it's new WITH new air 2... I'd like to swap this even for a new ladyhawk in size xs for her...

let me know if you are interested in either, I can just sell the lighthawk also and buy her a ladyhawk but i'd rather do a swap if possible text is fastest 682 553 1447

anyone? i can't believe nobody has anything to say lol...

I wish it would or I coulda had her one already lol... she has to have xs or s at the biggest....

found the ladyhawk so i no longer need one... but I still have 2 new vests for sale...
litehawk shows xs-s size is for 120-170lbs!!! that's more like a medium to large depending on guy or girl...again NEW neither never in water!

Litehawk SOLD..... still have knighthawk

Back
Top Bottom