er...hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peadar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys/gals,
just saying hello as a newly certed diver, and hopefully will be picking your brains and experiences to allow me to become an elderly certed diver.
Peadar :)

Hello and welcome to SB! Its a great resource for new divers and "elderly" divers alike! Where did you get certified? In Ireland???

Hello and welcome to SB! Its a great resource for new divers and "elderly" divers alike! Where did you get certified? In Ireland???

Thanks Wreck Wench,
No, oddly I got certified in Bulgaria by a Scottish instructor called Scott, great guy, but didn't take any prisioners, made me jump through all the hoops and then added a couple for good effect, but really, really professional, i'll add a link here if I can, Black Sea Scuba | Diving in the Black Sea Bulgaria !!:)

You will thank that instructor many times over...they are gems in todays world! So how was diving in Bulgaria? Have you dove in Ireland yet?

Hi guys/gals,
just saying hello as a newly certed diver, and hopefully will be picking your brains and experiences to allow me to become an elderly certed diver.
Peadar :)

Welcome to SB, Peadar!!!

Adam

Thank you Adam.

You will thank that instructor many times over...they are gems in todays world! So how was diving in Bulgaria? Have you dove in Ireland yet?
Diving in Bulgaria was great, although for most of the dives I had to concentrate on training exercises so wasn't able to relax and enjoy the environment. I haven't dived in Ireland yet, I have been in contact with a dive school and will be able to dive with them pretty much any weekend weather permitting, have to admit though, that the North Atlantic in October is less enticing than the Black sea, Brrrrrrrr, but I am going to bite the bullet soon.

Hey, and welcome to the board. Hope you find it worthwhile!!

rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom