GoPro HD Goliath Grouper and Bait Ball Action

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks guys, toolzer I agree I definitely need to invest in some nice video lights. The filter can only do so much.. after 70 feet or so it doesn't do that much. Lately I haven't been using my filter, and I've been color correcting my clips in Adobe After Effects.. that could be the cause of grainyness/noise They will probably be my next purchase when I have the funds. I love fat freddy's drop, or anyone like them. Really good vibes. Going diving this Sunday, most of the grouper have left tho... :(

Murfdizzle21 that filter should work well down to 80 feet instead looks a bit noisy
Next time try the 1080p setting it should used a slower shutter speed and get more light in the clip
This footage looks more stable don't be concerned and ditch the 720p60 as it does not help at those depth, it's only good in the shallow 30 feet max and then is darkness

ok, I'm going out this Sunday, I'll try using that 1080p setting and let you guys know how it looks.

---------- Post Merged at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:16 PM ----------

most of my dives are from 70 - 100 feet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom