Looking for Dive Buddy/ies for Summer 2013 Quarry Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elonna

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, I’m looking for local dive buddies for the Summer 2013 quarry season. I belong to a dive group and we go to regional quarries like Pennyroyal, Mermet, Haigh, Circleville, etc. We might do a Great Lakes trip too and Cozumel in October. I have my Advanced certification, and hope to take Rescue this spring. Please respond here or message me if you might be interested.

Please add me to your buddy list. We dive many of the same sites. My buddies and I average about 60 dives a season at the sites you mentioned, you are more than welcome to join us We operate out of Chicago.

We spend a lot of time diving lakes and quarries around Wisconsin. Great lakes wrecks as well. Also spend a few times a month under the ice! As much as we can anyway.

You can put me on the list for Pennyroyal, I try to get up there whenever I have a free Saturday or Sunday.

Ya know all ya gotta do is ask and we can go diving anytime. Pammysue needs more time blowing bubbles this year. Even if she doesn't go she says I can go play with my friends. Let me know. Give a call when you get a chance.

I have only been to Gilboa quarry, but I am always up for diving! Relatively new to diving and can't get enough if it! If your looking for a dive buddy let me know.

PM me. We dive Haigh every other weekend, Mermet at least once a year, possibly Gilboa with enough intrest. Oh yeah, and a boat on Lake Michigan. :wink:

I am interested in dives after July 4th (end of PONY baseball...from April to July 4th my life belongs to my son and 10 other 11 and 12 year olds). I am in Eastern Iowa and have two buddies that are both new divers as well. Haigh, Lake Michigan out of Chicagoland or WI would be in our range for weekend trips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom