Someone using Sea&Sea arms with the Oly PT-EPxx housings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

holzstock

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi folks!

I just saw this (Grip-Stay L II | Stays / Parts | Arms | Line up | SEA & SEA) grip and am wondering if anybody is using it. It looks very good to me and the SA-8 arms look also very promising. The Arm VII from the same company is imo not very useable for the PT-EP housings, since it is only fixed with one screw and starts moving around during a dive.

I know that many of you use Nauticam-housings with the various Oly PEN/E-M5 cameras. And I know the arms of Nauticam, but here in good old Austria/Europe it takes too long to get the Nauticam stuff from the states. Sea&Sea has a distributor in Germany, where the parts could even be ordered "on demand".

Looking forward to your opinions
Zelko

I have no problem with the S&S Arm VII with my PT-EP06 housing. One screw is enough and my housing is not coming loose from the arm during the dive; it is also not moving during the dive. But I agree, multiple screws would be better. Just good to know that one is also enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom