Video I shot of this weeks technical scuba diving trip on the Thomas Hume shipwreck.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm always astonished at the degree of preservation of these very old wrecks, in the cold, deep fresh water.

Perfect music for the video, too. It has the same spooky, sad feeling I always get from wrecks.

Yeah...definitely. Thanks was really cool to see.

There were 6 of us who had various training, 3 with GUE training, 1 PADI Tec, and 2 Unk. Gases were either 21/35 or 25% Nitrox. Planned bottom time was 25 min with about the same in single gas deco starting at the 70' mark. Some cleaned up with 100% O2 @ 20'.

Let me know when you're doing the Mack and Buck, maybe I'll jump on the charter with you. You can mount your GoPro to the nose of one of the scooters.

Let me know when you're doing the Mack and Buck, maybe I'll jump on the charter with you. You can mount your GoPro to the nose of one of the scooters.

I would be interested in that trip too. Let me know the date if there is room for me.

Jerry

Here are a few of the pictures I took from the same dive;

Starboard.jpgBow.jpgDeck.jpg

Sorry for the low res....I need to re-upload from my other computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom