Mares Icon HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just bought a used Icon HD that came with 100 plus dives. Is there any way to clear or delete the log book so I can start with a new log

Thanks

no there is no way to delete dives from any dive computer. but when you create a dive log on your pc you can remove them from your log but not the dive computer

Thanks c5diver, I will stop trying to find a way to delete them. Too bad, it would have been nice to reset everything and start fresh.

no there is no way to delete dives from any dive computer. but when you create a dive log on your pc you can remove them from your log but not the dive computer

There's a hack out there to erase Suunto computers, but none for the Icon as far as I know.

On the Icon there's actually an option in the menu for factory reset that requires a password that might do it - want to try all 10,000 combinations? :)
You can also erase the use information ETC - in fact this will be done when you do the firmware update which will allow you to reset the ICE information. The first line of the ICE data displays on the ICON permanantly, so I put my name there so I know it's mine easily. You can only change it by PC so that will prevent any issues on dive-boats.

The code to reset the factory settings is 1234 ... you also use that to clear residual N2 . But will not delete dive record . Its a awesome computer my only problem is battery life . I get 5 dives on it and have to recharge again .... a real shlep when diving seriously !!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom