Anyone diving the Morehead or Wilmington area this coming week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fuller43

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wondering if anyone had any dives planned out of Beaufort/ Morehead or Wilmington coming up this week. I've got 2 backup spots reserved for the Hyde/ Markham on Thursday (the 4th) with Aquatic Safaris, but if that falls through I plan on booking something with Discovery Diving Co or another nearby operator for sometime Wed- Fri.

(As a bit of an important side note, this is not pure curiosity. I intend to propose to my girlfriend at the end of the 2nd dive, so anyone from here with cameras who were planning on heading out on those dates, please let me know :D!)

I wanted to go out tomorrow but have to fix the boat trailer...Those thing like to roll.

LDS Scuba-Now. We plan on running the 4th (two trips to the Hyde/Markam the fourth day and night.) through Monday...Weather is looking better thankfully. Friday ledge diving/spearfishing in the 23 mile area.

I wanted to go out tomorrow but have to fix the boat trailer...Those thing like to roll.

LDS Scuba-Now. We plan on running the 4th (two trips to the Hyde/Markam the fourth day and night.) through Monday...Weather is looking better thankfully. Friday ledge diving/spearfishing in the 23 mile area.

I'm interested in diving this weekend also ...

I'm interested in diving this weekend also ...

Hey what the heck happened when you called me back in June? I called you back but was never able to connect with you.

Just wondering if anyone had any dives planned out of Beaufort/ Morehead or Wilmington coming up this week. I've got 2 backup spots reserved for the Hyde/ Markham on Thursday (the 4th) with Aquatic Safaris, but if that falls through I plan on booking something with Discovery Diving Co or another nearby operator for sometime Wed- Fri.

(As a bit of an important side note, this is not pure curiosity. I intend to propose to my girlfriend at the end of the 2nd dive, so anyone from here with cameras who were planning on heading out on those dates, please let me know :D!)

Well

What happened?

Did you?

Did she?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom