I did it! DM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats. I just received my Master Diver certification and I am also working on Dive Master/ Dive Guide. I completed the Science of Diving already and I just have a little more left. My instructor says mid August for me. Wants me to take over the Scuba Ranger Program if I am comfortable and ready.

Congrats. I just received my Master Diver certification and I am also working on Dive Master/ Dive Guide. I completed the Science of Diving already and I just have a little more left. My instructor says mid August for me. Wants me to take over the Scuba Ranger Program if I am comfortable and ready.

That is something I would be interested in, but unfortunately my time is split during the year between two places. By the way, my family is originally from KC. Where do you dive locally?

---------- Post added July 4th, 2013 at 11:18 AM ----------

Welcome to the world of "Overtaught and Underpaid" :rocker:

How true, especially when you are doing it for free during training. Fortunately, I retired young, and can partake in it because I enjoy teaching, not for the money.

Terry

I work with Midwest Aquatics and we go down to Table Rock Lake. The shop is in Overland Park.

Spent the first 5 years in my life in Overland Park, when there was evidently only dirt roads farther south, and have visited Tablerock many times in my youth-late 60s and 70s.

Terry

Not much of one to get worked up, but yesterday I completed my DM training (SSI). Just have to waiting for the paperwork to be sent in and verified. Wow, a lot of work over many months, but worth it. Felt like I really achieved something.

Congrats!

It IS a big achievement to get worked up over and you should be proud.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom