Are Sardines still around Pescardor in Moalboal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whos been diving there recently care to update? Is the shoal as big as around 2011? It was massive then

According to someone who was there when it was huge, who was there again this year, it's not as big now. Yet...

Are they still around now in Sept? Does anyone know? I will be there in a few weeks. I spent a whole year there and never saw them from Apr 2012 to Apr 2013...figured they would return after I left.

Diving there next weekend. Will post a report.

I'm at Moalboal right now, and can confirm that the sardines are still here. They're right off Panagsama Beach.

^ I concur, they've left pesacador and are at panagsama reef when I went diving last sunday

Any updates on the sardines? I have a trip planned to Malapascua and am thinking of cutting it short by a few days and heading to moalboal. Anybody have recommendations on where to stay? How long is the ride from Maya to Moalboal, it must be at least 4 or 5 hours?

Back
Top Bottom