In trouble for not wearing sunscreen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DBF

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,
I need some help

The Minister for Finance and War has given a two no Dive penalty for not applying sunscreen, I tried to explain to her that it is bad for the environment and can get in your eyes and it stings, she then threatened and 4 week penalty for answering back.

Recommendation for Sunscreen that is easily available in Oz would be appreciated.

I have tried email the suppliers of products recommended by PADI but I have had no response.

Thank

Not joking, I coped a mouthful when I got home on Saturday afternoon, might have something with the scar from my eye to my ear from a lump cut out last year.
The Boss has even hidden my regs so I don't go and have a sneaky dive after work. Not fair as today has seen the best weather we have had in some time and I had to say no to some mates who wanted to have a play and explain why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your presumably Australian and do not know about sunscreen or what is available? Hard to believe since we are brought up with sunscreen on our bodies from birth. Try the Cancer Council for best value stuff.

Most sun screen are toxic to the marine environment, some make a claim that are questionable and others are like applying white vegemite

Trying to understand how the Minister for Finance and War would be in a position to impose such a penalty...

'taint nobody that can keep me out of the ocean here.

Hi 3D dive
The Minister for Finance and War in Australia has absolute power to impose such penalties and some much more severe as they also go by another title The Wife

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom