How cold is it by you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, Everybody knows you start with a good heavy set of long johns. The 2 pair carhartts go on over that.:wink:

Reversal was the best I could do for a superman costume that Halloween :superman:

I told her at least I haven't taken up photography, I googled the basic cost
Those three was only shot with a ~1000$ lens on a ~1500$ camera :p
The wideangle is another ~8-900$ and then its the whole getting it in the water and strobes thing :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yup, I showed her how little the body + lenses + housing would cost.. That was enough. :)

I was about to start whining about it getting into the teens this week...then I remembered earlier years in Western WY, working outside in similar temps, and suddenly I warmed up a little.

When "dressing in layers" starts with 2 pairs of insulated Carhartt overalls, something is amiss.
The suggestion to "dress in layers" is really just a different way of saying "it's f*king cold".

It was 82*here today...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

-12°F here tonight....High of 2 or 3 tomorrow not counting the windchills.

PS...Just heard the weather on the news....windchills of -30 to -35. Oh did I say how much I love winter.

German lakes are currently at 2-4°C (35-39°f), some are frozen at the surface. Air temp. is at around -2°C(28°f).

Weatherbug is reporting -12ºF (-24.4ºC). It's 6:02 AM

Back
Top Bottom