How cold is it by you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People in FL shouldn't be allowed to even say "cold"...

2014-01-07%2008.06.59.jpg

e9ajupe5.jpg

i want the rain to stop! too many snowbirds down here don't know how to drive ... erm in the rain! causing too many accidents

---------- Post added January 9th, 2014 at 11:29 AM ----------

People in FL shouldn't be allowed to even say "cold"...

2014-01-07%2008.06.59.jpg
I did my time in the snow - shoveling it, snowblower, walking in it to school --
had enough of it so moved to florida :) now been acclimatized to it... 70 is cold :)

Isn't the proper method to drive with your 4 way Hazzard lights on while driving 25 in the fast lane?

No, the trick is to drive around with a big 4wd with studded winter tires doing 50... just for the locals in their yugo with no treads left to believe its smart to try follow you...

Ohwait, that was the Balkans..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

-22 F the other day without wind chill. We are excited that tomorrow may reach 34. We may have to get our shorts out. Minnesota, you come here for the summer and stay through the winter because you can't start your car!

-22 F the other day without wind chill. We are excited that tomorrow may reach 34. We may have to get our shorts out. Minnesota, you come here for the summer and stay through the winter because you can't start your car!

:D - Ha, Ha, I had a good chuckle at that thought.

It was 41c (107f) here last week. I really don't think I could cope with the type of cold America is dealing with now.

Are people still getting out and going to work in those areas worst affected? Hopefully it eases up soon.

We had severe flooding just north of me last night. Schools in palm and st lucie counties closed. They even shut down part of interstate 95 last night. Something like 7+inches of rain yesterday.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Are people still getting out and going to work in those areas worst affected?

there is only so long you can stand being cooped up with the kids...:surrender: And yes, the employers expect you to be in, even with driving bans in place....:idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom