DiveCaddy Opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaND

Contributor
Reaction score
I have narrowed myself down to pretty much purchasing the DiveCaddy G3.

Would like to listen to all opinions on this Bag and if it is worth the price?

Thanks

I too am interested in this bag. I am wondering how much we are talking :) Can't seem to even find it online. It looks like they are out of Washington, is this true?

thanks

DO NOT BUT THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE. I bought one at our annual dive show in 2010. Straps broke the FIRST time I used it. Sent NUMEROUS e-mails to their customer service department- one person in partricular AND NEVER HEARD ONE WORD FROM THEM. The piece of garbage to this day SITS in my closet having NEVER BEEN USED or OFFERED A SOLUTION by the company. Great concept. Lousy Product. Lousy Company. Proceed at YOUR OWN RISK

Yes they are a Washington Company

Last edited:
$279. Click the link to the order form here: DiveCaddy - Travel Dive Bag System

For divers with more money than good sense, I suppose.

For local diving I use a large Rubbermaid bin that was $12.99 at Lowes. For dive travel I use a rolling duffle that was $49.99 at Macy's.

Pretty sure I spent the remaining $207 on beer.

Dan I'm in almost the same situation as you although I don't own the bag I was very interested in buying one but as I had a few questions I've tried contacting them several times thru email and phone with is disconnected by the way managed to get in contact after I posted on their Facebook page but the after one convo its back to not being able to reach them so far their customer services sucks and if they want to stay in business selling 300 dollar bags they better fix that on the other had some people I know plus what I've read they are pretty sweet wish they had better customer service as I've bout made up my mind to start shopping for a new bag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom