www.divervision.com ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divervision is very reputable, their prices are competitive and they ship right away. I have dealt with them several times, all on time and above board. I intend to shop with them again as the need arises.
Anilaodiver, Los Angeles, CA.

I had a great experience with them on the purchase of a YS-01 and their generic tray and arm set. I feel like a saved a couple of hundred bucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FUN-IN Underwater Photo Equipment Co., Ltd. would like to thank our friends and customers in Taipei and the Northern region for their support in the past 9 years. We have restructured our business operations in order to serve you better and to make an official announcement that:

1) We have ceased our operations of our Taipei Branch with immediate effect at 2F, No.300, Sec.3, Heping E. Rd., Taipei, 106, TAIWAN. Any business, activities and events operating from the above location is not associated with our company.
2) Customers who has queries regarding purchases, repair, maintenance and warranty of equipment purchase prior 1 May 2014 are welcome to contact our
Head Office at: No 134, Sec.3, Linsen Rd., Tainan 70452 Taiwan
Tel: 06-2740508,
Email:info@fun-in.com.tw
3) We would also like to take this opportunity to clarify that the website belonging to "Divervision" is not in anyway related to Fun-In Underwater Photo Equipment Co., Ltd.

We are in the midst of preparing for the launch of our new Taipei Branch to serve you better and in the mean time, please contact our Head Office for any of your underwater photographic equipment needs.

So who is running divervision.com now? They are offering YS D1 strobes for $549. I'm thinking given the above announcement by Joe Chang that this is a "too good to be true" offer and probably shouldn't be trusted?

So who is running divervision.com now? They are offering YS D1 strobes for $549. I'm thinking given the above announcement by Joe Chang that this is a "too good to be true" offer and probably shouldn't be trusted?

Hi All, also wondering this. Has anyone bought from divervision since they separated from Fun in Underwater. Would be very grateful for some feedback. Thanks :)

I've emailed them a few times recently and have had no response, on the verge of placing a large order so would like to know if they are still kosher...

Also anyone had any luck getting a "package deal" on large orders?

I used the shop few times with big success. Ones I had some delay in order because the item was out of stock. All other orders - perfect delivery. Also I'd like to mention good post-sale support and service (L&M Sola charger replacement). In general can highly recommend.

Hi All, also wondering this. Has anyone bought from divervision since they separated from Fun in Underwater. Would be very grateful for some feedback. Thanks :)

I just ordered two of the Inon dive lights in May 2014. Great communication and delivery as promised. I can highly recommend these guys. Yes their prices are very good and sometimes things are not in stock but they usually get it in quickly and tell you if there is a delay.

Back
Top Bottom