www.divervision.com ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used the shop few times with decent success. Once I had some delay in order because the item was out of stock. It was my first order, took a month to get. The website said out of stock 7-14 days to get at their place. All other orders - perfect delivery. I have ordered on a Sunday afternoon, received the order on the east coast on Tuesday by noon. I can't get that service from the west coast. Only complaint would be lack of communication. Some of that was emails not being delivered to my email address. Six months later and I still haven't received those emails. My other email account received them promptly. Sandy (I think) was prompt to ease my concerns. Definitely would (and will) order from again.

I just bought two strobes from them, arrived 2 days later, amazing.
Bill

just ordered 2 inon macro lenses at what would have been 3am on Saturday in Taiwan, received them on the following Tuesday. packed very well, super fast fulfillment and shipping.

Ordered a strobe (YS-D1) and tray package (Ultralight setup for compact), video light (Archon 11V), and spare battery (for the Archon) on 8/1/14. Had an excellent experience.

Was a little apprehensive, but read SB first and it looked like people were having legit experiences.

I went ahead and emailed divervision before ordering to ask a few questions. Sandy, replied within 20m (at 9PM CDT), and perfectly answered all of my detailed questions about how various pieces work and fit together.

The only hitch was that my shipment got stuck with DHL, because it contained a battery. They took it back to divervision, who supplied the necessary paperwork, and from that point it went from being in Taipei at 20:08 (2 hours after I emailed about the lack of DHL tracking updates) to passing through Cincinnati customs at 10AM the next morning, to being at my door in TX the next afternoon.

Everything arrived in new, genuine condition. Obviously, electronics are going to be import models, but if you are cool with what would be considered "gray" market in the US, this is a great place to save some money. Customer service is excellent, pricing is great, and shipping is fast, from my experience.

One thing to watch is pricing on certain items though. I noticed they weren't any cheaper on Ultralight (which is US-made), but I basically got the YS-D1 and complete Ultralight tray/arm package for the cost of the light alone from a US retailer.

will chip in my two pennies :)

just got an order delivered from them today, various bits and bobs (that are 2 times cheaper than in Europe!), like strobe covers and stuff ...excellent service, Sandy was always responsive, when i needed some custom o-ring that was not even on their website, she has enquired around and managed to secure it for me in no time! took a bit longer because of that but considering that was completely off the menu then no complains, once they had the o-ring it was immediately posted with Express 24 Worldwide service - note i am UK based. no problems with customs neither :)

will definitely order again!

I've ordered from them several times recently (housing, Inon lenses, assorted parts/accessories, etc.). Totally legit. Just email them with any concerns or technical help/recommendations (Sandy is my go-to guy for all my gear related questions). They respond quickly and orders are sent out with no delay. Their competitive prices were what attracted me and, frankly, I was also a bit apprehensive at first. No regrets and I'm 100% satisfied. Just got back from a dive trip and I'm already working on a new "wish list" at Divervision.

I too have placed a number of orders including one in the last few weeks. Never had a single problem, service is excellent as are their prices, if I had any complaint it would be that communication is sometimes a bit slow but shipping is fast and very reasonable.

Placed an order last week, came very quickly - can't fault!

However, I did order a couple of items by mistake, which I need to return. Not having much luck contacting them through their website, have lodged the return but haven't received any more info.

Does anyone have a direct email or know their returns address? Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom