Male Roommate in Sept.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WADiverBob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I booked my solo trip to Bonaire on Sept.5-12 at Caribbean Club. My wife stay home with our teens. My dive buddy cannot go. I am looking for non-smoker male roommate / dive buddy. I am non-drinker/smoker. A cost $759.00 per diver.Includes: airport transfers to resort and return, 1 bedroom (two beds) cottage with kitchen, daily buffet breakfast, rental (auto. transmission) truck w/ unlimited mileage, 6 days unlimited shore diving, tanks, weights, belts, free air/nitrox, and All taxes.

Except Insurance CDW or all insr., Departure Tax, Fee Marine Park Tag, Food.... We may share for food (or your own) and truck insr. & gas. We may visit anyplaces (flamingo, donkey, Nat. Park, etc...).

I may 4-6 dives day/night. Interest about it, I need to know before August 4th.

Are you taking bids???

I paid $1,298.00 for a single (myself) due no one go with me. If two divers (you and me), Total
$1,518.00 ($759.00 per person). I don't want waste my some money if single or cancel trip. Hope anyone can afford.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom