Looking Dive Buddy Wilmington, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daniel McIntyre

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for Dive Buddies for Wilmington NC. Share cost. I have a 26 Regulator and live on the water. call me if you are interested. 910-612-2678 Daniel McIntyre
Love to Spearfish

Hey Daniel, I am always looking for someone to spearfish with but... I am @ 4.5 hrs away. I would like to see if we still can hook up. lee

Same here..I'm 4.5 hrs away but always willing to drive down to dive.

i am about 2 hours away but am interested if you go on weekends and i can have some notice....

I can also let you know when we go up here if you want to come up.

I am also on spearboard and spearfishingplanet.

Yardpro is one of the "good guys". :)

Just moved to Hampstead, looking for someone to tag along with. Just got back from Okinawa, so going to be quite the shift to these waters! Also need to do some renting of gear initially, any local suggestions?

Just moved to Hampstead, looking for someone to tag along with. Just got back from Okinawa, so going to be quite the shift to these waters! Also need to do some renting of gear initially, any local suggestions?

Try Aquatic Safaris. Their shop is just on the right before you cross the drawbridge over to Wrightsville Beach on Eastwood. Top notch operation.

There are a couple of sites to also post on for NC diving. They have some members who do not visit scuba board.

NCDivers.com has been around a long time and has a number of Wilmington area divers on it. The site is not that active at this time but a number of divers lurk and check from time to time.

On facebook, there is RAD (Raleigh Area Divers). Thia includes several hundred divers. It is centered in the Raleigh area but spreads out a bit. Lots of them dive the Wilmington area. Raleigh is about 2 hrs from Wilmington give or take a few minutes depending on which side of town they live on

Aquatic Safaris is a good shop as Tortuga mentioned. AS also stocks some spear fishing equipment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom