Looking for dive buddies in Durham & GTA...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From what I understand the club (http://www.durhamdivers.com) is holding a weekend in Picton this weekend. Some of the divers that couldn't get on the charter on Saturday with Ducks Dive (http://www.ducksdive.com) might be doing a dive off the back of the shop. I will be up there on Friday night and Saturday without my much better other half and would be interested in possibly taking out a couple of divers to a wreck or two on Sat (have a zod).

Pretty much all I ask is that you help me cover my cost of gas, first come first serve type of deal.

Darryl Koster

cobaltbabe:
OD and I are diving at Ducks this coming weekend with our dive club. 4 deep dives in 2 days. Life is good. Now if I can just shake this head cold.

Hey Marie. What dive club are you diving the Ducks with this weekend?? There was a cancellation & I was able to fill a position on a charter in Picton this weekend at the Ducks. Can't wait to go!!!

Well A.D.

Hope you had fun at ducks this weekend I think we had half of whitby and oshawa's divers down there!

I look forward to your report.

(PS - how the heck did they let you on Darryl - get back to work on my new site!)

I would reply to you Mr. DiveSource but alas I think no matter what I may post in rebutal to your comment it would be taken wrongly by the mods. on this board.

I will probably dole out some form of verbal abuse on you over lunch one day!

Darryl Koster

PS. At least I have my youth

StatusMaker:
I would reply to you Mr. DiveSource but alas I think no matter what I may post in rebutal to your comment it would be taken wrongly by the mods. on this board.

I will probably dole out some form of verbal abuse on you over lunch one day!

Darryl Koster

PS. At least I have my youth

I wouldn't be scared here, unless you have an forum stalker like some of us do.

Darryl send me an email off list and I'll send the pic to you.

As of yet I have no one stalking me, although I would be willing to take applications for those that would like to be considered for this job!

Darryl Koster

PS. I am sure it will be just a matter of time (if I stick with the boards that is!)

:11: :11:
StatusMaker:
As of yet I have no one stalking me, although I would be willing to take applications for those that would like to be considered for this job!

Darryl Koster

PS. I am sure it will be just a matter of time (if I stick with the boards that is!)

Knowing just how pretty you are D. :eyebrow: I'd be tempted to stalk you.......but I'm afraid of boxer-ladies :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom