Looking for dive buddies in Durham & GTA...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Streamlined

Reaction score
Looking for dive buddies in the durham region & GTA. Been diving about a year & am advanced certified. On holidays starting Friday the 13th!! Oooo.... creepy!! Got to get out & do some diving!! Interested in Kingston, Tobi or even local dives. Always good to know more divers! Anybody available & interested, feel free to respond.

I'd love to get out diving - my only problem is that I don't have my own transportation right now.

I end up in Kingston pretty much every weekend. This coming weekend I'm "booked", but if you'd like to get out mid-week give me a shout! (I'm in North York)

I will definitly keep that in mind. The crew that I dive with all own their own zodiacs so we pretty much get out whenever we want. Ours is a 16.5 bombard with a hard hull and a 4 stroke 50 on it, does about 55kmh empty and 45 full (meaning 3 full sets of tech gear, doubles stages and cameras). We can get to the sheboygan on a good day in about 25 minutes from either kingston or picton.

Right now we spend a good chunk of our time in the picton area.

Darryl Koster

StatusMaker:
I will definitly keep that in mind. The crew that I dive with all own their own zodiacs so we pretty much get out whenever we want. Ours is a 16.5 bombard with a hard hull and a 4 stroke 50 on it, does about 55kmh empty and 45 full (meaning 3 full sets of tech gear, doubles stages and cameras). We can get to the sheboygan on a good day in about 25 minutes from either kingston or picton.

Darryl Koster
I've never dived Picton yet - I hear there's good stuff out there.

Yep, sure is!!

I'm out this way, and am available pretty much any thurs-fri for local dives.

StatusMaker:

Darryl Koster
Thanks Darryl!! Apppreciated! Gotta get out & get wet a few more times this year. Give me a call if you got room & need an other diver. Andrew

FreeFloat:
I'd love to get out diving - my only problem is that I don't have my own transportation right now.

I end up in Kingston pretty much every weekend. This coming weekend I'm "booked", but if you'd like to get out mid-week give me a shout! (I'm in North York)
Maybe I'll give you a call through the week & we'll get out & up to Barrie or something. Thanks Freefloat!! Andrew

FreeFloat:
I've never dived Picton yet - I hear there's good stuff out there.

OD and I are diving at Ducks this coming weekend with our dive club. 4 deep dives in 2 days. Life is good. Now if I can just shake this head cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom