Worthington Steel HP 130

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bug catcher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tank was new in 2008. I didn't use it for 2 yrs in '13/'14 because of back surgery. It has been in salt water a few times but was bought in Wi. and stored there since 2013. I am visiting in Tamps until Easter sunday. I had it hydroed and filled so it is ready to go if anyone wants it. I would like to get $275.00. Would have to P/U in Valrico Fl.

I could possibly ship UPS if you pay (Pay Pal) $275.00 + the additional shipping $ but I can't imagine the cost for shipping. It weighs about 60 lb with air so maybe 50 lb empty and to Alaska $$$!!

It would be better usps as ups kills us! But, if shipping were no more than $60, I'd go for it. :) some days it doesn't pay to live here... but love the diving here. :)

I'll check it out monday.

---------- Post added April 11th, 2015 at 04:54 PM ----------

I'll check out shipping to Alabama too in case Alaska is too much.

Sorry I moved it back to Wi.

---------- Post added April 27th, 2015 at 08:17 PM ----------

Cost to Alabama over $60.00 estimate w/o address. Then making a shipping box too much work. I guess I'll just keep it or sell it local in Wisconsin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom